Explanation & Benefits - Even if You Already Have a Limited Company
You may have come across the phrases ‘Ready Made Company’ or ‘Off the Shelf Company’ but what does this actually mean?
It is a frequently used term that describes a limited company that has been pre-incorporated and legally recognised as opposed to one that is incorporated by order.
Normally these types of companies have been dormant or non-trading during their legal existence so they have no history of trading and are free of any liabilities or encumbrance.
You do not want to acquire a company with hidden liabilities as purchasing an existing trading company can be very problematic and due diligence process would have to be followed first before considering the purchase.
The companies that we supply are all non-trading and we provide a legally sworn declaration to this effect.
Benefits of a Ready Made or Off the Shelf Company
- Company is legally incorporated so there are no delays waiting for the company to be set-up so that you can enter into urgent contracts, open bank accounts, start trading or acquire assets. Although we can incorporate new companies within 5 working days this can sometimes make the difference between success and failure in a pressurised business environment.
- Company may have greater credibility due to being legally registered for longer than a company specially formed per order
- There may be tax planning benefits that may accrue by acquiring a company with history especially if you are currently trading as an unincorporated business.
- You may have a new but different business opportunity that you wish to keep separate to your existing business.
- You may wish to re-structure your existing business operations and need a company that is already legally active.
Our services for Ready Made Limited Companies
We provide a pre-incorporated company set up with our chosen name, constitution, nominated directors, secretary and shareholders and included in our fixed price are the following changes:
- Changes to preferred company name
- Changes to constitution / memorandum and articles of association
- Changes to company officers, directors, secretary & shareholders
- Changes to registered office address
- Create your own Ready Made Company Custom Package by including in any of our other company formation and/or accountancy services